Disk space how ??

Sean Keplinger skeplin at one.net
Mon Feb 26 19:44:52 CET 2007

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Nedim Bicic wrote:

> Looks like all check commands are for the local system do you know fo a
> global commad you have or link where i can dfine it for remote systems.
> It appears none are in the original configuration files

Check out the "SSH Framework for Remote Plugins". So long as the remote
system has sshd running, you can connect (securely) and execute commands
on the remote host. Defaults for checking disk, memory, procs, etc.
are included for Linux, Solaris, and AIX. Not to mention that installation
is a snap.

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Communication.41.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=409

Sean
--
Sean Keplinger              /  Visit my Hiking/Backpacking and Projects
skeplin AT gmail DOT com   /   blog at: http://spookyworld.dnsalias.com/