Current state of database support?

chiel at gmx.net chiel at gmx.net
Mon Feb 26 17:13:37 CET 2007

Hello,

Because of the implementation of other application in Nagios I was looking at support for databases.
I see that database support for Nagios 2.0 has been dropped. When I search the web/forums etc I see some topics to address this issue, but they are all more then a year old and I don't know the current state of of this support.

What I want to do:
I want to be able to add hosts / services from my current application (written in php) to the nagios config for monitoring.
Because of the amount of hosts en services my preferred option is to use some kind of database.

So can some advice me how to proceed on this.
Thanks, chiel
Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out