cgi.cfg

Mon Feb 26 14:31:33 CET 2007

My guess is Nagios is trying to parse cgi.cfg as an object configuration
file.
IIRC, cgi.cfg should be in the same place as nagios.cfg, and NOT entered
into the nagios.cfg as part of either a cfg_file or cfg_dir directive.

As Jim said, it would help if you post the relevant portions of your
nagios.cfg file.

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834