Monitoring Cisco 3750 stack

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Feb 24 20:02:46 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Andrea Gabellini wrote:

> I would like to monitor the status of a stack of Cisco Catalyst 3750.
>
> Do someone know the SNMP OIDs to query? Or can someone share info or scripts?

I guess a snmpwalk against the device will let it spill it's guts and you
pick whatever you want to know about it.

So the basic question is. What do you want to know about it?

For example:
You can gather the amount of non-unicast packets for a port if you like
to. But is it usefull to you?

Hugo.

--
 	hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org	http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/