NRPE unable to read output

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:30:18 CET 2007

no the server is RHEL4 (unfortunately, <puke>)

There is no jailing going on. All my nagios plugins, both normal and
using sudo work via the nrpe on the remote server.

My only thought is that the plugin itself does not have a tty and that
perhaps this is causing this specific plugin to fail

Hari Sekhon