Contact definitions and multiple email addresses?

Andy Moran amoran at apple.com
Thu Feb 22 02:04:32 CET 2007

Oh yech.   I'll pass on that.

how about this one:

Is it possible to have a contact receive critical messages for all
services but warning messages ONLY for a particular service?

For example:

All services are set to notify on warning, critical, unknown, and
recovery..    Admins want to be only notified when any service goes
critical.. but they are also interested when a certain volume
check_disk goes into warning.

The only way I can figure out how to do that is to create a separate
contact definition for each admin (like jdoe2), put them in a group,
and say that group also wants warnings, and put that group in the
check_disk service definition instead of the normal admin group.

I'm hoping I'm missing something obvious.

--Andy