two sets of host groups

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Feb 21 18:18:42 CET 2007

That's a pretty straightforward TAFO or RTFM question but yes, a host
can be in any number of hostgroups.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/xodtemplate.html#host -
"hostgroups: 	This directive is used to identify the short name(s) of
the hostgroup(s) that the host belongs to. Multiple hostgroups should
are seperated by commas. This directive may be used as an alternative to
(or in addition to) using the members directive in hostgroup
definitions."

You can also specify the host in each hostgroup{}'s members directive.

--
Marc