Getting a no response error when checking via snmp plugin check_hd

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Feb 20 18:46:05 CET 2007

Hi there -

I am trying to monitor the disk space usage on several HP-UX 10.20 systems using
the check_hd plugin. The command syntax I am using is the following:

./check_hd <ip address> -C public 80% 90% /dev/vg00/lvol8

The output I am getting is:

Critcal: no response

Am I using the incorrect syntax, or is there something else I should check?
Thanks.

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.