PING warning

Carsten Koop CKoop at vrg.de
Tue Feb 20 14:00:54 CET 2007

Hi,

./check_ping -h

time (ms) which triggers a WARNING or CRITICAL state, and <pl> is the
percentage of packet loss to trigger an alarm state.

- best regards

"Sean Thomas" <sean at zdata.co.za>
Gesendet von: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
20.02.2007 13:57

An
<nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Kopie

Thema
[Nagios-users] PING warning

Hi guys

I get the following warning from nagios:

PING WARNING - Packet loss = 0%, RTA = 348.18 ms

How do I set the the warning time threshold of the RTA to a higher number
e.g 500ms so that we do not get so many PING warnings. I think the
current(default) notification time is a 100ms.
reporting any issue.