Mail throughput plugin

mario ml at bortal.de
Fri Feb 16 22:14:49 CET 2007

Hello Marc,

i am getting this error:
"my" variable $i masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_email_loop.pl line 193.
syntax error at /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_email_loop.pl line 47,
near "'3')"
Execution of /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_email_loop.pl aborted due to
compilation errors.

Can you verify this?

Thanks, Mario