Plugin time out

Thu Feb 15 11:40:56 CET 2007

Hi Sean,

If it's a standard plugin (from nagios-plugins), you can normally use
the "-t" option in your check command definition to set the timeout to
300 seconds (i.e. 5 minutes.)
E.g. "/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_ping -H [IP address] -w 1000,20%
-c 2000,50% -t 300"

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834