Reverse service in Windows

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Sun Feb 11 23:22:16 CET 2007

There's a check command which can check a service via SNMP. (Nagios
Exchange)
You can specify the name of the service and the number of services you
expect to see running with that name, in your case that would be zero.

Matthew Joyce
02 9382 0051 | IT Manager | Children's Cancer Institute Australia for
Medical Research