Nagios 2.0 -> 2.7 ... => performance graphic goes haywire....

Einar Indridason einar.indrida at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:52:22 CET 2007

Good day folks.  This morning I upgraded Nagios from 2.0 to 2.7 (no
configuration changes).  After this, some of my performance graphs don't
work anymore.
The tests themselves are run, and are visible in the Nagios status
cgi-programs.  So, Nagios *does* run those tests, and Nagios *does* see the
output from those tests.  However, Nagios does *not* want to run the
performance stuff (Nagiosgraph in my case) on *some* of those tests.  Any
pointers?

nagios.cfg has:
perfdata_timeout=40
process_performance_data=1
host_perfdata_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/host_perfdata.log
service_perfdata_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/perfdata.log
service_perfdata_file_template=$LASTSERVICECHECK$||$HOSTNAME$||$SERVICEDESC$||$SERVICEOUTPUT$||$SERVICEPERFDATA$
host_perfdata_file_mode=a
service_perfdata_file_mode=a
service_perfdata_file_processing_interval=30
service_perfdata_file_processing_command=process-service-perfdata

Any pointers where to look?

Cheers,
--
EinarI