Help with Nagios Looking Glass 1.0.2

Fri Feb 9 09:37:14 CET 2007

Hello Gary,

In your "client/s3_config_stub.inc.php" file, set the
$Stub_ClientEnableDebugging option to 1, then append "?debug=yes" to the
end of your looking-glass URL:

e.g. http://looking-glass.andyshellam.eu/?debug=yes

That should give you a further clue as to where things are going wrong.

The main causes of this error are:

- HTTP authentication required to access s3_download.php, but not
specified in the config
- URL to s3_download.php is incorrect
- No write permission to client/sync-files
- No data received from s3_download.php (server-side configuration for
sync'd files is incorrect)

If you're still having problems, please post the output from running in
debug mode.

Thanks,

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834