Help with Nagios Looking Glass 1.0.2

Stuart Thornton stuart.thornton at rmit.edu.au
Thu Feb 8 02:20:17 CET 2007

Ive just installed NGL 1.0.2 on my server running Nagios 2.7.

When hitting the NGL server location in my browser I get an error
"Could not sync all required files with the server."  Im pretty sure all
permissions and file locations are correct.  NGL is installed in the
share area of Nagios atm.  Can someone give me a bit of insight into
what the problem could be ?

Cheers

Stuart

Stuart Thornton