Sending as specific email address

Jason Little jlittle at mintcommerce.com
Wed Feb 7 16:57:28 CET 2007

Yesterday the blackberry servers stopped accepting all my nagios alerts
because nagios sends out as nagios at servername.domainname and the blackberry
servers complain that servername.domainname does not exist and gives me a
data format error.  Is there a way to set it so that nagios sends out as a
specific email address?

Jason Little
Network Administrator
Mint Inc