Mail throughput plugin

mario ml at bortal.de
Wed Feb 7 15:43:04 CET 2007

Hi Marc,

Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins# patch -p 0 < patch
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file check_email_loop.pl
Hunk #2 FAILED at 89.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 251 with fuzz 2.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file check_email_loop.pl.rej

The check_email_loop.pl.rej and the patched check_email_loop script is
attached.

Did the patch succeed or not?

Thanks, Mario