Mail throughput plugin

mario ml at bortal.de
Tue Feb 6 16:45:29 CET 2007

Hi Marc,

Marc Powell wrote:

> [...]
(...)
# Example: check_email_loop.pl -poph=mypop -popu=user -pa=password
#     -smtph=mailer -from=returnadress at yoursite.com
#     -to=remaileradress at friend.com -pendc=2 -lostc=0

# This example will send eacht time this check is executed a new
# mail to remaileradress at friend.com using the SMTP-Host mailer.
# Then it looks for any back-forwarded mails in the POP3 host
# mypop. In this Configuration CRITICAL state will be reached if
# more than 2 Mails are pending (meaning that they did not came
# back till now) or if a mails got lost (meaning a mail, that was
# send later came back prior to another mail).
(...)

Does this mean i need to configure my destination to bounce my email back?

Thanks, Mario