Nagios not polling httpd

Tue Feb 6 13:44:40 CET 2007

edalB wrote:
> Nope it would not be the reason. All the servers I try to monitor is
> inside my firewall.

What does "telnet 10.0.4.37 80" yield?  How long do you have to wait
before issuing the telnet command and it coming back with a failure?
If you cannot even telnet to the server, then something is stopping
packets getting there, or the web server on that machine is not
listening on that IP.

If you can connect to it with telnet, type "GET /" and you should get
some form of HTML code back.

Andy.