Processes hanging - Nagios 3rc1 on FreeBSD

Jonathan Call jcall at verio.net
Fri Dec 28 17:08:42 CET 2007

The FreeBSD port maintainer is already aware of the problems of Nagios2
vs. libpthread. The last time I talked with him (which was a long time
ago) he was debating if he wanted to add an option to link the Nagios
build directly to libthr or just put in a warning in the post install
text. I think the pending FreeBSD 7.0 release sort of left this decision
in limbo.

Jonathan

This email message is intended for the use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Verio, Inc. makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free.  Thank you.