contact group notification

Robert Ferguson robert.ferguson at replacements.com
Wed Dec 26 22:16:45 CET 2007

Hi All,

Has anyone noticed that contact groups other than admins or a default
install are not being notified.  I have setup a couple of other groups
"windowsadmins" and "linuxadmins" neither of which are being notified.
I have on some of my windows boxes that "windowsadmins" are the only
group being notified and the "admins" group is the only actual group
being notified.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Robert