CFG_DIR recursive feature..

Chris Haulmark chris at sigd.net
Wed Dec 26 21:26:01 CET 2007

> > I thought it already did this. Are you using 3.x?
> >

> Yep.
>
> I could see that it did not include the deeper config files.

Excuse me:

I'm using nagios-3.0.b7 on FreeBSD 6.2.

Here are the sample lines that I pasted from the nagios.cfg.

cfg_dir=svchosts.FBSD03/
cfg_dir=svchosts.FBSD03/clients
cfg_dir=svchosts.FBSD03/servers
cfg_dir=svchosts.FBSD03/networks

I commented out the last 3 lines and did nagios -v on the nagios.cfg.

It errors with no hosts and services defined.

When I removed the comments from those last 3 lines and redid the
nagios -v on the nagios.cfg....it did not error.

Chris