On-Call Rotation

Robert Ferguson robert.ferguson at replacements.com
Fri Dec 21 19:57:17 CET 2007

Kind of on the same subject, I am trying to setup a rotation and nagios
doesn't like the date setup.  I have set it up just as the book says for
alternating week rotation for 2 people.  I am coping in a portion of my
directives to assist in illustrating.

# "Robert On-Call" timeperiod definition
define timeperiod{
	timeperiod_name	robert-on-call
	alias			Robert On Call
	2007-12-24 / 14	08:00-2400
	2007-12-25 / 14	00:00-2400

}

Of course this goes on for a week and the second person has a similar
schedule one week later.  The error I am getting when doing my cfg check
is:
	Error: Invalid timeperiod object directive '2007-12-24'
	Error: Could not add object property in
file'/usr/local/nagios/etc/timeperiods.cfg' on line 187

Line 187 is the first place this time shows up.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Robert