Multiple Servicegroups

Mohr James james.mohr at elaxy.com
Wed Dec 19 20:25:18 CET 2007

Hi All!

We are running version 2.5. We host several companies each with a
product environment (PE) and a test environment (TE). We would like to
have a service group for the company which contrains the services in the
PE and the TE. We also have cases where there are three levels:
customer, project, PE/TE.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to create hierarchical service
groups where we define one servicegroup and use it in another group like
one can do with service templates.  The only was I see of doing what I
would like is to specify the list servicegroups within the service
definition. For example, service1 is in the PE, so it would have an
entry like "servicegroups customer_pe, customer_te". Is there any other
way of doing this?

Any info is appreaciated.

Regards,

Jim Mohr