MRTG Question

Cook, Garry Garry.Cook at arcadis-us.com
Tue Dec 18 23:21:02 CET 2007

Even if this did relate to Nagios, I'm not sure I understand your question. 'Traffic data' doesn't use any port, it just resides on the device you are monitoring. MRTG (and other apps) gather data from devices using SNMP.

You should join the MRTG mailing list, and ask a more specific question there.

mrtg at lists.oetiker.ch

Thanks,
Garry

NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of ARCADIS U.S., Inc. and its affiliates. All rights, including without limitation copyright, are reserved. The proprietary information contained in this e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and that any review, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message and any files transmitted. The unauthorized use of this e-mail or any files transmitted with it is prohibited and disclaimed by ARCADIS U.S., Inc. and its affiliates.