Linux Software Raid Plugin Recommendation?

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:13:02 CET 2007

Jake Solid wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have few servers with CentOS4 64-bit systems and I have found the
> need to use a plugin that will check the status of the raid. Anyone
> can suggest the most appropriate plugin available? I found few of them
> but sure which one will work best
I wrote this which works for me a some other people quite nicely:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Check_Plugins.21.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=880

I works well for me across distros and 32 and 64 bit servers and I am
around to maintain it if needed. Haven't done as much on this plugin as
some of the others since it just works, but if anyone things something
should be changed on it for any reason I'm always available and open to
ideas.

-h

--
Hari Sekhon