CN=Jason Ellmers/OU=FirstInfo/O=FirstGroup is out of the office.

Jason Ellmers Jason.Ellmers at firstgroup.com
Tue Dec 11 21:14:57 CET 2007

I will be Out of the Office
Start Date: 11/12/2007.
End Date: 13/12/2007.

Thank you for your mail.

I am currently away from the office, returning on 13th December

If you need a fault escalating please call the service desk on 0038696
(0870 241 5500) with the case reference and ask for Martina Nicholson who
has overall responsibility for the Service Desk

Dominic Pioli  (Dominic Pioli at firstgroup.com - 07815756259) will also be
availiable in my absence.
Please use Dominic as an escelation point only.

This message is confidential. It may not be disclosed to, or used by,
anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this message in
error, please advise us immediately.

Internet email is not necessarily secure. First does not accept
responsibility for changes to any email which occur after the email
has been sent. Attachments to this email could contain software
viruses which could damage your system. First have checked the
attachments for viruses before sending, but you should virus-check
them before opening.

For more information on our range of services or to book your tickets
online, please visit:- http://www.firstgroup.com