check_perc.pl

Robert Ferguson robert.ferguson at replacements.com
Tue Dec 11 16:54:01 CET 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of slamp
slamp
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:21 AM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] check_perc.pl

anyone using the check_perc plugin and have a fix for the Learning
state of the Battery?

On Sep 14, 2007 7:08 PM, slamp slamp <slackamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> To Matt Stanford.
> We just started to use your script. It doesn't seem to take into
> consideration when state is Learning. It throws a warning like so:
>
> ** Global Storage Alarm WARNING ** PERC Channel is OK: PERC Battery is
> 36: All Disks are OK:
>
> 36 means Learning. I don't know if this needs fixing or not. But it
> seems that this is a non-critical state. We should not be getting an
> alert on it?

reporting any issue.

I am using check_perc and am having a problem.  I can run it from cli
but when I run it from nagios, I get a null response.  I see in the
instructions that I may have to edit use lib line, but I am not sure
what it is looking for.  Any help?

Robert