notification command

Keles, Cem Cem.Keles at eu.sony.com
Sat Dec 8 22:24:24 CET 2007

Yes you're right. I've cleared out the issue. It's not something about
Nagios but nagiosQL. While it tries to insert the command to DB, some
characters are being modified, so because the arguments that are passed
to script were wrog, script cant be executed.
Sorry about this, but thanks all who commented.

Have a nice weekend.