notification command

Keles, Cem Cem.Keles at eu.sony.com
Fri Dec 7 21:28:08 CET 2007

Thanks but I've tried this already, no file created unfortunately. I'm
sure Nagios doesnt run script even the notification command is executed.

Yes I thought that this was a script issue. But please note that this
script works fine and sends mail when executed on command line by Nagios
user. So the differences between command line and Nagios executed script
are 2 things:

-          It is being executed by Nagios not manually.

-          I pass some Nagios values to script as argument like
$CONTACTS$, $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$, $HOSTADDRESS$ etc.