Connection Refused

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:57:10 CET 2007

Michael Egan wrote:
> The NSClient service is running and Windows Firewall is not running.
>
> I have uninstalled and reinstalled NSClient but the connections are
> still refused from the server.

Check the port is bound for one by using netstat or tcpview.

Is the config the same as the other servers? Have you checked to see if
your Nrpe or NSClient definitions are uncommented in NSC.ini and active
and that their port numbers are correct?

If the connection is refused, the most likely explanation is that
nothing is listening on that port.

-h

--
Hari Sekhon