2D and 3D layouts

NTOUGHE GUY-SERGE ntoughe at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:55:16 CET 2007

Hi all,
I've installed nagios 2.10 on RHEL5, with nagios-plugins-1.4.10, all work fine.
I can monitor all the site machines of the site.
my request concerns  the possibility to view hosts monitored in the statusmap, and i would like to define a 3D map.
I can see hosts in statusmap but without icons symbolizing operating systems( only a square in a circle).
For the 3D case i installed freewrl package and flux plugin for my browser:firefox, but when i click on 3D statusmap i get this message :
 internal server error :The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
so , my question is simple how can i fix theses esthetics problems?
regards

ntoughe at hotmail.com