Monitoring Large hard disk partition

Mahesh Vernekar mahesh.vernekar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:20:42 CET 2007

Hi,

I have installed and Configured Nagios 3.0b7

I am getting following error, for monitoring a large capacity Hard disk
partition
Usage:check_nt -H host -v variable [-p port] [-w warning] [-c critical][-l
params] [-d SHOWALL] [-t timeout]

The hard disk partition size is 683GB and the Drive letter is F:
I did following settings for the hard disk in windows.cfg file

define service[
          use                        generic_service
          host_name              guru
          service_description   F:\ Drive Space
          check_command      check_nt!USEDDISKSPACE!-l f -w 80 -f 90
          ]

This same settings work for other partitions that are of small capacity
(about 80GB).

Can you helpd me solving this problem.

Regards

Mahesh Vernekar