nsclient++ problem

sachin kumar sachink at 7i.net.sa
Sat Dec 1 13:28:58 CET 2007

Hi list

I have installed Nagios on RHEL-5 Edition.

On windows clients, I have installed NSclient++.0.2.7 version. I have edited the NSc.ini file as '
command[check_cpu]=c:\pdm\check_pdm.exe --processor --warning 85 --critical 90

On Nagios server,when i execute the following commands:
[libexec]#./check_nrpe -H remotehost
NRPE_NT v0.8/2.0

[libexec]#./check_nrpe -H remotehost -c check_cpu
NRPe: command 'check_cpu'not defined

Can anynody help me where i am missing. I have been trying to find the solution from many days.

anyhelp will be appreciated

- sachin kumar (sachin1361)