configuring check_mysqld.pl

Bijit tu.bijit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:22:50 CEST 2007

Hi Marc,

I tried the following with check_mysqld.pl plugin being the Nagios user.
Following is the output

[nagios at RHEL5 ~]$ cd /usr/local/nagios/libexec
[nagios at RHEL5 libexec]$ ./check_mysqld.pl -H localhost -u root -p root
MYSQL 5.0.22 OK

>From the output, it seems the plugin working fine from the command line.

But still,  i get error from web interface of Nagios (i.e
http://localhost/nagios), it is showing the following;

MYSQLD CRITICAL 09-01-2007 00:05:53 0d 22h 44m 16s 4/4 (No output!)

I believe, I have missed something while configuring the same for the Web
Interface.

Could you please help!

--
Bijit