help -- Unable to configure check_mysqld.pl

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 31 14:56:38 CEST 2007

Always respond on-list. Nagios is a community supported project and you
should always endeavor to contribute to the community.

check_mysqld.pl

> Hi,
>
> I have tested the plugin being the Nagios user with the following
output,

> ***************************************
> [nagios at RHEL5 ~]$ /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_mysqld.pl -H
localhost -
> u user -p password
>
> Can't locate utils.pm in @INC (@INC contains:

> Please let me know what should I do now, i tried to set utils.pm in
the
> systems PATH but it did not help.... :(

@INC path != system PATH. Quickest path to resolution for testing
purposes --

su - nagios
cd /usr/local/nagios/libexec
./check_mysqld.pl -H localhost -u user -p password
<watch for errors or success>

> PLEASE HELP !!!

Yah, no need to yell...

--