Configuring Web Interface?

manoj kumar iter_manojkumar at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 31 06:04:54 CEST 2007

Hi Jacques,I already done the basic configuration and I am able to see the status of hosts also.I have just configured check_ping as of now.As of now When I click \"Service Detail\" it gives me all the hosts status on the left side pane.I want to configure the NAGIOS web interface so that I can group different hosts as the Sub Menu to \"Service Detail\" Menu.The Right side Menu should display something like -   o Service Detail        o Unix Systems        o Windows Servers        o WAN linksSome thing like the attached image.How can we achieve that?Thanks and Regards,Manoj