"notification_interval" from the "serviceescalation" is ignored?

Ilya Ruprecht zucker4 at web.de
Thu Aug 30 15:27:34 CEST 2007

Hi all again!

I installed Nagios 3.0b2 and tested the serviceescalations with it - with
the same result:

"notification_interval" is ignored if i enter a value another then "0"(zero).
If i enter a zero - or even nothing - then i see in the webgui -
"Notify Only Once (No Re-notification)" in the "Notification Interval"-column for
these hosts.
Even if I enter an clearly nonsense, like "jsdfjfsdakjl" - the value is ignored and
the "pre-flight-check" dont brings an error.

It's a BUG! Isn't it?

Ilya