Can't execute the CGI scripts

Tory M Blue tmblue at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:42:03 CEST 2007

On 8/27/07, Reynold Guerrier <reygue at multilink-ht.net> wrote:
> I did. Because I can see the Nagios Homepage, I can browse the
> Documentation webpages, but can't get through the nagios data.
>
> Rey

Ummm no, did you add the various pieces into your httpd.conf file,
stating where the nagios cgi's are and what authentication scheme to
use etc?

EXAMPLE ONLY!!!!
</Directory>

Alias /nagios "/var/spool/nagios/share/"

<Directory "/var/spool/nagios/share/">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    AuthName "Nagios Access"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthUserFile /etc/nagios/htpasswd.users
    Require valid-user
</Directory>

Alias /nagios/cgi-bin "/var/spool/nagios/sbin/"

<Directory "/var/spool/nagios/sbin/">
    Options  FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    AuthName "Nagios Access"
    AuthType Basic
    AuthUserFile /etc/nagios/htpasswd.users
    Require valid-user
</Directory>

If no, then Patricks statement is valid.

Tory