nagios email notifications "From" address

Evgeny Stepanov enst at mail.ru
Wed Aug 22 08:15:35 CEST 2007

This one is working just fine! No need to keep MTA in the system. Just
cool, thanks.
But, i think all those elsif clauses in command line args parsing block
are not correct. There must be if's, cause if you don't specify -n
option, other options don't get even inititalized to "UNDEFINED" state.
It's not important anyway, cause ther need to be some sense in command
line arguments. I found this when tested the script from command line
and entered just subject and recepient address.
Anyway this is very handy script, thanks a lot for advice!

John Kramme пишет:
> This is what I use.  A nice little Perl script.... Very configurable

С уважением,
Степанов Е.Н.
enst at mail.ru
icq 2899514