do not receive mails for check_ping.

Lalita Drolia ldrolia at bea.com
Mon Aug 20 07:25:35 CEST 2007

Hello,
I upgraded to Nagios version 3.x couple of days back to escape all the
issues I was facing. Now I am able to introduce a delay before Nagios
sends out a mail if a server goes down. But unfutunately I have run into
a new issue.
I am not receiving any notifications for host or service recoveries. I
have no clue why. According to me this is determined by
notification_options, and I have "d,r" and "c,r" specified everywhere
for hosts and services respectively.
I have checked my templates for contacts.cfg hosts.cfg and services.cfg.
and in all these files the needed options are included.

Can anyone please help me with this issue? Why am I not receiving any
recovery mails.

With regards,
 lalita