Unreachable Hosts

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Sat Aug 18 20:15:27 CEST 2007

Removing the command_line entirely for that host definition _will_ prevent the host itself from being checked. Services on that host will continue to be checked normally. I don’t understand from your description how a host can be determined to be unreachable, but its services still are. If a ping check doesn't accurately reflect the reachability of a host, change the host check_command to something that does.

--
Marc