No hosts being monitored

Dennis Huenseler huenseler at twt.de
Fri Aug 17 06:37:21 CEST 2007

Hallo John,

give us some more information. Which version of Nagios?

Did you only define the hosts or did you additionally at least define one service like Ping for these hosts? Can you see the new defined hosts as pending in the overview ?

@your question: nrpe is not needed for Ping checks of remote systems

Kind regards,

Dennis Hünseler