hostextinfo help

Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen traxplayer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:32:47 CEST 2007

Hi,
  Suddenly my hostextinfo.cfg is not working. Anyone has an idea what
can be wrong ?
Thanks.

My DocumentRoot is /usr/share/nagios/htdocs/

sirius:/etc/nagios# nagios -v nagios.cfg

Nagios 1.4
Copyright (c) 1999-2006 Ethan Galstad (nagios at nagios.org)
Last Modified: 05-03-2006
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Error: Invalid object definition type 'hostextinfo' in file
'/etc/nagios/hostextinfo.cfg' on line 1.

sirius:/etc/nagios# more hostextinfo.cfg
define hostextinfo{
                host_name               sirius,UK_Nagios,seaccsrv1
                icon_image              rack_linux.png
                icon_image_alt          nagios
                statusmap_image         rack_linux.png
                }

sirius:/etc/nagios# locate rack_linux.png
/usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images/logos/rack_linux.png
/usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images/rack_linux.png
/usr/share/nagios/htdocs/rack_linux.png

--
"All general statements are false."
"If atheism is a religion, then not collecting stamps is a hobby."