Nagios best practices?

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Thu Aug 16 03:51:49 CEST 2007

I agree and would be happy to contribute.
Also, v3 is going to bring some changes regarding config options and
strategies, having some best practices available will be useful for the
transition.

I'm not saying BPs will necessarily change, but ways to achieve them
might.
I for one hope service dependencies will become less long winded and
more flexible. (grumble)

Matthew Joyce
02 9382 0051 | IT Manager | Children's Cancer Institute Australia for
Medical Research