Nagios availability statistic report an incorrect figure

trevor obba trevor_obba at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 18:51:53 CEST 2007

I am running nagios version 2.5, it mornitor 230 hosts and 1500
services, it works fine however after my nagios server has been power down including
hosts it monitoring. The nagios availability report still report 100%
availability, the client machines were shutdown first.

How can I configure nagios to reflect any power down in the
availability report.

Basically, I would like to configure nagios so that any
power down on nagios server or it client does not report 100% availability

Can you help? Please