Nagios project help required

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Thu Aug 9 18:58:06 CEST 2007

Hi Sekhar,

On 9 Aug 2007, at 13:59, Sekhar wrote:

> I have a new monitoring project now i am planning to implement
> nagios with some good GUI for configuration files.
>
> Can someone help me which web interface is good for configuration
> files like adding hosts,hostgroups etc

You might like to try Opsview - http://opsview.org.

Configuration via the web interface, reload via a web page, Nagios
CGIs that refresh inline (using AJAX) and a great new Hostgroup
Hierarchy page to see the status of everything in a hierarchical
fashion with drill down.

You can get a downloadable VM, redhat RPMs or debian packages.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725