Notifications problem

Antoine Rocher antoine.rocher at musiwave.com
Thu Aug 9 17:24:01 CEST 2007

Hi again,

My problem seems to be an acknowledgment stickyness problem :

in nagios doc :
"If the "sticky" option is set to one (1), the acknowledgement will remain until the service returns to an OK state. Otherwise the acknowledgement will automatically be removed when the service changes state"

but in my logs :
[1186627415] EXTERNAL COMMAND: ACKNOWLEDGE_SVC_PROBLEM;serveur;Check
Services;2;0;0;burton;ack

So it seems that the (2) puts stickyness on, and not (1).
Is this an error in the nagios documentation ?

Thanks.

Antoine