installation question

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Tue Aug 7 12:23:24 CEST 2007

On 07/08/07, Samuel V. Green III <unkie at cox.net> wrote:

> is there another way I can rename these sample files?

Yes.  I wouldn't rename them though because they are useful to refer
back to if you mess up your config files.  I would copy them instead,
for example:

sudo -s
cd /opt/local/etc
cp nagios.cfg-sample nagios.cfg
cp cgi.cfg-sample cgi.cfg

and so on..

I didn't know Nagios was available on macports - thanks for that, it
might come in handy one day.

Cheers,

Jim