cgi issues

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 3 21:15:24 CEST 2007

And the other suggestions that were displayed? --

        printf("<LI>Verify configuration options using the <b>-v</b>
command-line option to check for errors.\n");
        printf("<LI>Check the Nagios log file for messages relating to
startup or status data errors.\n");
        printf("<LI>Make sure you've compiled the main program and the
CGIs to use the same object data storage options (i.e. default text file
or template-based file).\n");

Is nagios actually running? Is your web server able to read files in
/path/to/nagios/etc and /path/to/nagios/var? Any errors in your web
server logs? Do you have SELinux enabled and providing proper access
rights to your web server?

There were configuration changes required in the conversion from 1.x to
2.x documented in the ChangeLog/What's New files. Did you make those
changes?

--
Marc with a sense of deja-vu